25.6.09

So Long, Farewell, Alveidersein (sp?), Good Bye

Family, family everywhere
I'm staying THREE weeks...Do I DARE?
3 weeks of massive amounts of family
3 weeks of some serious roadtripping
3 weeks in someone else's bed
3 weeks of a non-napping 3 yr old
3 weeks living out of a suitcase
I must be out of my FREAKIN' mind!
This is going to be one of those "I need a vacation from my vaction" vacations.
BUT...we're so Freakin' excited!!

And where am I going you may wonder...
A. LakePowell

B. Utah


C. Idaho

D. All of the above

Adios Princesses!

P.S. I shall be traveling with my only-works-on-tuesday-piece-o-crap-drives-me-insane-laptop. So I will periodically update the blog for your reading enjoyment!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh.....I can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!! Have Fun!

annette said...

I'm pretty sure it's "auf weidersehen" or something like that... (hey, I got all curious 'n stuff one day and looked it up. So sue me. lol)

See you soon! :)

Carol said...

Auf wiedersehen.