27.8.09

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

Peep! Peep!

A little bit of vintage flair for my mini muffin.
I picked up these adorable shoes for my Lulu the other day at this amazing little vintage boutique (wink, wink). She has worn them two days in a row now and everyone has been stopping us and gooing over them~really. You'd think I was carrying a new born baby. If you would like to stop by this "boutique" go HERE. They'll even give you a "smile" sticker upon check out and the prices are unbeatable.They come in yellow-loved them!, pink, lime green. Warning...the $5 price tag could break the bank!
While you're at it, you might as well continue on the peep show with a pair of THESE for yourself. Peep shoes and red toes...cutie combo!
It's FRIDAY again. Enjoy!

1 comment:

annette said...

Aarika has those shoes in pearly white (to go with her baptism dress). I was shopping for white shoes for her, and she *begged* for those. LOL