5.1.10

Go Go Gadget!

THIS is the coolest gadget ever. Santa brought us one for Christmas. (Kels asked for it:D)

WHY should you get one?
1. Easy to use and more importantly easy to clean.
2. Affordable!
3. Creative cakes....FUN! I wrote my kid's names. That got me the BEST mom ever award.
4. Your kids will nominate you for the BEST mom ever award.
5. Because it's just super duper cool!

My Famous {pan}Cake recipe:
(Okay so it's not "mine", it's Pillsbury but, as far as my kids are concerned, it's mine.)

2 eggs
2 c. buttermilk-the secret ingredient!
1/4 c. oil
1 3/4 c. flour
2 T sugar
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt

Beat eggs. Stir in buttermilk and oil. Add remaining ingredients and stir just until lumps disappear. Delish!

Speaking of Gadgets...Did anyone out there ever watch this cartoon?



No comments: